WE BELIEVE in Second Chances
That is what Teen Challenge of Central Missouri is all about. Our goal is to help women and their children whose lives have been affected by the life-controlling issue of drugs and alcohol. At Teen Challenge of Central Missouri, we believe in the power of change. We know that, if given the chance, every woman can go on to lead a productive and rewarding life.
Teen Challenge of Central Missouri is a non-profit, faith-based organization affiliated with Teen Challenge USA. Our cost is approximately $2,000 per month for mothers, and $100 per month for each child. Since mothers and children usually come to us unable to pay for the cost of their care, we depend on donations from individuals, churches, businesses, and organizations. Gifts made to TCCM are tax-deductible. Click here to donate.
Lindsey Martin’s story may be similar to yours. WATCH THIS VIDEO
About Teen Challenge of Mid Missouri
The forms are in the Adobe pdf format. You should already have Adobe Free Reader on your computer. If not, you may download it for free. Teen Challenge of the Four States is not responsible for any complications, hardware or software data or use loss associated with using this third party software. If you agree and want to download the free adobe reader, click here.
Is Teen Challenge For Me?
At Teen Challenge of Central Missouri our residential program is 12 months in length and focuses on women and mothers with small children. Children are able to live on site with their mother for the duration of the program. Activities are designed to meet the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of the individual. The goal is to return women back to their families and communities prepared to fulfill God’s intended purpose for their lives.
- Physically Teen Challenge provides shelter, food and basic needs as well as work therapy, rest and recreation.Because of these provisions, physical health of the individual usually improves.
- Emotionally Teen Challenge offers individual and group therapy to get to the core of what causes addiction.
- Spiritually Teen Challenge presents the opportunity and environment for the individual to have a heart change and begin to build on a biblical foundation. Through faith in Christ, individuals find the changing power that gives them the ability to cope with problems and live a successful life.
The key elements include:
- Individual and group therapy
- Bible study
- Chapel prayer
- Life skills classes
- Work therapy
Here Is How You Can Help:
- Become our partner-Commit to regular financial and prayer support.
- Tell others
- Student Sponsorship-$1 a day will help to sponsor a student that cannot afford to come.
- Give-Online or through the mail. Click here for online giving.
- Volunteer-Ask for a volunteer application.
- Gift in Kind-Donate items. To find out what items are needed and to contribute please contact our office at: (Phone) 573-268-6026.