Teen Challenge of the Four States believes in second chances.
Teen Challenge of the Four States is a faith based, long term, residential substance abuse treatment center for men. For over 55 years, Teen Challenge has been the go to source for those struggling with drug and alcohol addictions. Thousands of graduates, worldwide, have learned how to live a prosperous life, free from substance abuse. We believe that by providing our students with a fresh perspective, they will have the opportunity to realize their potential and pursue their dreams. If given the chance, every man can go on to lead a satisfying, rewarding and productive life.
Is Teen Challenge For Me?Our 14-16 month residential program is composed of a 4-6 month Phase I and 10 month Phase II at a different location. Activities are designed to meet the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of the individual. The goal is to return men back to their families and communities as productive men prepared to fulfill God’s intended purpose for their lives.
- Physically Teen Challenge provides shelter, food and basic needs as well as work therapy, rest and recreation.Because of these provisions, physical health of the individual usually improves.
- Emotionally Teen Challenge offers individual and group therapy to get to the core of what causes addiction.
- Spiritually Teen Challenge presents the opportunity and environment for the individual to have a heart change and begin to build on a biblical foundation. Through faith in Christ, individuals find the changing power that gives them the ability to cope with problems and live a successful life.
The key elements include:
- Individual and group therapy
- Bible study
- Chapel prayer
- Life skills classes
- Work therapy
The forms are in the Adobe pdf format. You should already have Adobe Free Reader on your computer. If not, you may download it for free. Teen Challenge of the Four States is not responsible for any complications, hardware or software data or use loss associated with using this third party software. If you agree and want to download the free adobe reader, click here.
Here Is How You Can Help:
- Become our partner-Commit to regular financial and prayer support.
- Tell others
- Student Sponsorship-$1 a day will help to sponsor a student that cannot afford to come.
- Give-Online or through the mail. Click here for online giving.
- Volunteer-Ask for a volunteer application.
- Gift in Kind-Donate items. To find out what items are needed and to contribute please contact our office at: (Phone) 417 451-2980.